I’m Cassie Jewell, a mental health professional and the creator of this site, Mind ReMake Project. I have a Master’s Degree in Community Counseling (with an undergrad in psychology) and am currently in practice.
I am a licensed professional counselor (LPC), licensed substance abuse treatment practitioner (LSATP), and board-approved clinical supervisor in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
I started blogging as a hobby, and created Mind ReMake Project to share (free!) resources with other mental health professionals and/or individuals who need help. This site does not provide or sell any services or products.
Mind ReMake Project Mission
To promote mental health and wellness while sharing key knowledge for a more productive and fulfilling life
Mind ReMake Project Values
Empowerment, Integrity, Education, Transparency, and Advocacy
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Who should read this blog?
Anyone who is interested in mental health, wellness, and recovery. This site provides information for mental health professionals, consumers, and for individuals who hope to improve the quality of their lives.
What are your professional qualifications?
- Licensed professional counselor (LPC)
- Licensed substance abuse treatment practitioner (LPSAT)
- Approved LPC clinical supervisor in Virginia
- M.Ed. in Community Counseling from a CACREP-accredited university
- B.S. in Psychology
- 10+ years of experience in the mental health field working with adults with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders and with individuals with severe mental illness (SMI)
- Specialties: Substance use disorders, personality disorders, mood disorders, anxiety disorders, schizophrenia, trauma, and domestic violence
How often is this blog updated?
I update at least weekly in order to ensure that information and resources are accurate and up-to-date.
Do you accept guest submissions?
Yes! Quality guest posts are welcome. To submit a guest piece, please inquire using the contact form.
The views, thoughts, and opinions expressed in this blog belong solely to me (or guest author), and not to my employer or professional organization. This blog is generated for informative purposes and is not a substitute for professional advice. I am not responsible for false or inaccurate information on this blog. Links to other websites and their content are not endorsed.
Please note that some posts contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Unless otherwise noted, I am the legal copyright holder of all original material on this blog. Reposts are encouraged, but must be linked to the original source.