I’m Cassie Jewell, introvert, avid reader, traveler, and mental health expert. I currently live in the Northern Virginia area. I hold a Master’s Degree in Community Counseling (with an undergrad in psychology) and I’m a licensed professional counselor (LPC). I’m also a licensed substance abuse treatment practitioner (LSATP).
Mind ReMake Project Mission Statement
To promote mental health and wellness while sharing key knowledge for a more productive and fulfilling life
Mind ReMake Project Values
Empowerment, Integrity, Education, Transparency, and Advocacy
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Who should read this blog?
Anyone who is interested in mental health, wellness, and recovery. This site provides information for mental health professionals, consumers, and for individuals who hope to improve the quality of their lives.
What are your professional qualifications?
- Licensed professional counselor
- Licensed substance abuse treatment practitioner
- Approved LPC clinical supervisor in Virginia
- M.Ed. in Community Counseling from a CACREP-accredited university
- B.S. in Psychology
- 10+ years of experience in the mental health field working with adults with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders and with individuals with severe mental illness (SMI)
- Specialties: Substance use disorders, personality disorders, mood disorders, anxiety disorders, schizophrenia, trauma, and domestic violence
How often is this blog updated?
I update at least weekly in order to ensure that all information is accurate and up-to-date.
Can I email you?
Yes! Please use the contact form.
The views, thoughts, and opinions expressed in this blog belong solely to me (or guest author), and not to my employer or professional organizations. This blog is generated for informative purposes and is not a substitute for professional advice. I am not responsible for false or inaccurate information on this blog.
Unless otherwise noted, I am the legal copyright holder of all material on this blog. Reposts must be linked to the original source.