By Cassie Jewell, M.Ed., LPC, LSATP
I have a knack for finding resources. To compile the lists for this blog, I spend countless hours searching the Internet.
My main resource list has grown tremendously since I started blogging. In my quest to compile the most comprehensive resource list ever, I came across a few lists that rival my own.
This post will link you to a variety of resource pages (in case you can’t find what you’re looking for on this site!) If a link isn’t working, try going to the site’s homepage or sitemap to look for the resource section.
- ▶ Community Resources (ADAA) | From the Anxiety and Depression Association of America
- ▶ DISCOVER AND RECOVER: Resources for Mental and Overall Wellness | A blog with tons of resources
- ▶ Expert Resources from JED and Others | Resources for teens and young adults
- ▶ Find Resources (CADCA) | An extensive searchable resource list from CADCA (for substance use disorder-related resources)
- ▶ Free Mental Health Resources | A list compiled by blogger Blake Flannery (last updated 2015)
- ▶ Links (Sidran Institute) | From the Sidran Institute
- ▶ Links to Other Empowering Websites | From the National Empowerment Center
- ▶ Mental Health and Psychology Resources Online | A list of online resources from PsycCentral
- ▶ Mental Health Resources for Therapists and Clients | From the blog: Info Counselling – Evidence based therapy techniques. Compiled/last updated 2017.
- ▶ Mental Health Resources List | A fairly comprehensive list. Updated 2018.
- ▶ Resources | Resources for child sexual abuse
- ▶ Resources (Veto Violence) | A searchable resource database from Veto Violence (a CDC organization)
- ▶ Self-Injury and Recovery Research and Resources | Resources for those who self-injure, their loved ones, students, and health professionals
- ▶ Sites We Like | From S.A.F.E. Alternatives – Resources related to self-harm
- ▶ Veteran Resources | A resource list from Lifeline for Vets (National Veterans Foundation)